[TR] TriumphBob is Home

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Fri May 7 12:44:54 MDT 2010

Hi Guys,
Sometimes things work out.  I was telling Bob all along that "Better  Days
are Coming".  He kept the faith and with his substantial inner  strength,
pure will to survive along with a little help from his friends,  he got by as
Ava has described below.
Thanks to all of you for giving my best Triumph companion your  support.
Although the "Glory Years" are probably behind us now we both still  hope to
do many more Triumph miles together before it's over @ TRA, VTR, 6-PACK
Nationals, Roadster Factory Summer Party, Carlisle Import and Kit Car Nationals,
 Various British Car Days, NCTA events, etc.etc.
See all of you on down the road someday,
Darrell

3 months after this whole  nightmare started (with a call to my doctor to
make an appointment for the next  day), Bob will be coming home!  This
Saturday, May 1st, I will bring Bob  home to live in our house 75 days after he
checked into the Cleveland  Clinic

His doctors, nurses, aides,  Physical and Occupational therapists are all
thrilled with his recovery to this  point and Bob is feeling good!

Bob and I are so grateful for all  the visits, cards and Emails.  They have
brightened Bob's days stuck in a  controlled environment and allowed him to
smile when he was feeling very  low.
We hope to be able to  thank each of you in person some day, but for now,
we ask that you please  continue the good thoughts as Bob continues his
battle with  Leukemia.
Much love,
Ava