[TR] TR4 Carpet

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri May 7 05:35:05 MDT 2010

On Thursday, May 06, 2010 09:42:10 pm Kurtis wrote:
> Well, what started off as simple maintenance ended with me stripping the
> interior of the car and deciding to replace the carpets.  I've been
> checking around and have noticed a fairly large price difference in the
> carpets available.  I'd like to go with a simple black loop.  Anyone have
> any recommendations?  Anyone have any experience with any of the sets in
> the $200 price range?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kurt Jones

Kurt,

I installed the nylon black loop from TRF on my 63. It is holding up real good
after 3 seasons.

It was easy to install and it is easy to keep clean.

I believe gray was the original color but no one seems to make a gray that
holds up to sunlight. It fades after awhile and turns an orange - brown color.

Cant remember the price but I most likely got it on sale during the winter
time. But is was more than 200$.

Bob