[TR] TR4 Top w/Zippered Rear Window

dmericas at austin.rr.com dmericas at austin.rr.com
Thu May 6 12:58:31 MDT 2010

I have one of the TR4 tops from lbcarco with a zippered window.

I would not recommend it.  The design is different from the OEM, AMCO, and Robbins tops, and has never fit correctly around the door openings. I used it a few times, got frustrated and bought a Robbins top that fits perfectly, but has a fixed rear window.

I'll be happy to relate the details off list.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4
1974 2000 GTV
1976 Giulia Nuova Super 1300