[TR] Tonneau Repair

Kurtis J. tr4driver at gmail.com
Wed May 5 08:16:46 MDT 2010

Guys...

I've had one of the front snaps (middle passenger side) pull through
on my tonneau.  The material has actually ripped a little at the snap
hole.  I assume I could repair it by sandwiching it between two pieces
of material and then installing a new snap.  I would like to use
material as close to the original tonneau as possible (black vinyl).
Does anyone know where I can find a piece of this?  I've found once
source online, but the smallest quantity is 36" x 50" for $75.  I
really don't think I need more than a square foot.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Kurt Jones
Russellville, Arkansas