[TR] TR4 rear pinion seal replacement

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:04:53 MDT 2010

My old 51 dodge truck had a little square sheetmetal hat that was
installed over the nipple and then the four corners were crimped to
keep it from coming off.  The nipple had a ridge around the top edge
for the crimped corners to stop against.  Simple and cheap.

The new filter breathers you mentioned would probably be better and I
think I even have a few sitting on the shelf that I'll have to check
out.

I just don't like the idea of an open hole down into the diff.

Brad