[TR] TR4 Fan Belt Replacement

Roger Helman rhelman at gmail.com
Tue May 4 13:34:45 MDT 2010

Guys,

I always carry my old belt in the trunk.

If and when the belt breaks push one side of the old belt between the
harmonic balancer and the cross member.
When it is wedged tight just bump the starter.
DO NOT start the car.
The belt should have been pulled down past the cross member and the harmonic
balancer.
I would not  want to do that with a new belt, but it is good enough to get
you back on the road and moving.

Roger