[TR] [6pack] Best palace to have a TR6 Distributor rebuilt

lists lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Mon May 3 10:56:58 MDT 2010

Robert and all,

maybe you've heard about the 123ignition system, a fully electronical ignition system built for many (not only) British cars while retaining the classic look of a distributor.

We've specialized in converting original distributors to 123ignition having the advantage of completely original look paired with the reliability of modern electronics and keeping all mechanical functions (like the tach drive) of the original.

For more info about the 123ignition and an example of a conversion of a Lucas 22D6 distributor have a look at

http://brits-n-pieces.com/shop/product_info.php/info/p7296

Kind regards

Eric
(Brits'n'Pieces)

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Von	robert rudolphi [robertrudolphi at yahoo.com]
An	Bill[anabil007 at comcast.net]; Bob Danielson[75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org]; triumphs at autox.team.net; 6pack at autox.team.net; n197tr4 at cs.com
CC
Datum	03.05.2010 13:44:31
Betreff	Re: [6pack] Best palace to have a TR6 Distributor rebuilt
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Hi Bob,

Would the tach work with the Pertronics unit?  I throught only the
Lucas had the Tach drive.

Thanks,

Robert