[TR] cleaning vinyl - armorall

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Mon May 3 06:45:26 MDT 2010

Hi Peter; thanks for that insight. As you're an Armor-all expert, I have a
question: I understand that Armor-all is limited in it's UV protection. I
had a  new,  longer zip fitted to my TR3A tonneau (a great mod for those of
us who  need the seat all the way back) and, whilst at the upholsterer's
place, I asked  what I should use to clean and protect the tonneau. He suggested
a number of  different cleaners, then said "and don't use Armor-all to keep
it nice because  of limited UV protectant". He went on to recommend a
couple of other products  for this purpose.

Any truth in this?

Tim

Tim Dyer,  Kings Creek Trees and Ornamentals
427 Kings Creek Road, RR3
Ashton, ON K0A  1B0
Canada
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126 Website: _www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.kingscreektrees.com/)

Proud  member of Landscape Ontario (the Ontario association for
horticulture  professionals), the Canadian Nursery and Landscape Association, the
Ottawa  Botanical Garden Society, the Carleton Place Horticultural Society and
the  Christmas Tree Farmers of Ontario