[TR] TR brake calipers

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon May 3 00:17:14 MDT 2010

I used the kit from Eastwood, worked great, the rear brake drums look
snazzy in bright red, yep, plenty to do both ends of the car.  When I
got the kit I was skeptical, did not look like enough, but by
following the instructions (what a concept)  it worked fine  ...

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford