[TR] TR4 rear pinion seal replacement

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 17:53:23 MDT 2010

Andy,

Well, while you weren't necessarily correct on what was causing the
leaks I'm glad you mentioned the breather.  Turns out its missing its
cap and was wide open to allow moisture, dust, etc into the diff.  Now
I need to either find a replacement or figure out a way to make a cap
that will stay on.

One more thing for the to do list :(

Brad

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Andrew Mace <zoboherald at aol.com> wrote:
> [...]