[TR] [6pack] Best palace to have a TR6 Distributor rebuilt

Bob Wanderer rawanderer at comcast.net
Sun May 2 12:25:12 MDT 2010

 But then you lose the mechanical tachometer, no?  If so, did you convert to
an electronic one?  I believe Nisonger will convert the mechanical tach to
an electronic one.  Do any of the other instrument refurbishers provide that
service?

BobW
Montgomeryville, Pa. (suburban Philadelphia)
Member: Delaware Valley Triumphs (DVT), VTR, 6-Pack, The TR Register (UK)