[TR] TR4 rear pinion seal replacement

Kurtis tr4driver at gmail.com
Sun May 2 06:13:20 MDT 2010

Brad,

I went through this a few years ago and had very good success by using a
small slide hammer to remove the old seal.  I screwed a couple of sheet
metal screws into the flange of the old seal and alternated attaching the
hammer to them.  It came right out with very light blows (which was all I
could manage due to the my awkward position under the car).

Good luck!

Kurt
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L