[TR] cleaning vinyl dashboard

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 1 21:31:39 MDT 2010

as the restoration from hell progress to the restoration from purgatory to the
restoration from ????  I am starting to resuscitate parts that I have had for
many years.  we pulled the dashboard out of storage today, which was on the
car for a brief while in one of the car's earlier pseudo incarnations.
anyway, its probably about 8 years ago when the vinyl was put on.  its now
kind of dingy and has some spots from an imperfect storage.

what's the best vinyl cleaner to use?  I obviously want to preserve the
original color, but I also want it clean.

thanks!