[TR] Triumph TR6 interior question

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Sat May 1 07:15:30 MDT 2010

Mine are not.  Now that I look again, I see that one label has RF on it, so if that means "right front" is it for the drivers seat or passenger?

Craig

On Apr 30, 2010, Foster, Stan (HP IT) <stan.foster at hp.com> wrote:

Craig, I have two new unopened TRF seat foam kits and they are clearly marked
LH and RH on the label attached to each of the clear plastic wrappers.

Stan