[TR] Amicale Spitfires

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 14:14:08 MST 2010

FWIW if someone wants to contact whoever is in charge of Amicale Spitfire
website, I'm happy to do a re-translation of the current French site into
English. I vaguely recall I did it for them about 10 years ago and am happy to
do it again - if l'Amicale is happy with having an English site variant. It'll
take a while to get going as I'm up to my eyeballs in sorting out my
daughter's wedding and a raft of other stuff to do with steam engines but
willing to help if I can.

Jonmac