[TR] Amicale Spitfires

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 20:08:20 MST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Welch <spitfire at freebacon.net>

I hope they provide an English translated site, I can't read French...it's
like they have a different word for *everything*.

==AM==
According to babelfish.altavista.com translator, that word is "tout"! :-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

--Andy Mace (MacC) many generations ago, and that's about all the French I
know)

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us