[TR] Learning to drive standard

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 29 06:31:24 MST 2010

funny - I started out on a lawn tractor, too.  not the same as the hay
puller, but it taught me how to work a clutch.  also learned how to back up
with a trailer.  that's been helpful, too!

first manual transmission I ever drove was my older brother's friend's gto.
yeah, I know.  tough.  got right in and drove off.  no issues.  so I guess
the moral of the story is start out on a tractor <grin>