[TR] inspection help seNeb

Ernest Husmann ehusmann53 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 14:37:09 MST 2010

Don:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Ernie

--- On Sat, 3/27/10, don <don at napanet.net> wrote:

From: don <don at napanet.net>
Subject: [TR] inspection help
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 3:41 PM

This is not a big deal, but . . . to those looking for inspection
help, please state on the subject line your geographic locale.  That
way you will target the people you are seeking and others won't need
to look at the email since it won't pertain to them.

Triumphs at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive