[TR] TR3A 3rd Brake light

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Fri Mar 26 19:50:31 MST 2010

I also have the LEDs from Litzupp based the advice from the list.  I liked
them so much I also bought a set for the brake lights on my 911.

http://www.litezupp.com/Litezupp.Com/Automotive_Lighting.html

> I bought a third brake light from this guy in CT at Stowe about four years
> ago. It is one of these LED jobbies about 12 inches long.  I replaced the
two
> center Lift the Dot pegs in the center back and replaced with 10-32
stainless
> machine screws and mounted this this by finishing off with chrome acorn
nuts.
> Those behind me definitley know when I hit the brakes.

Given that I have only had the top on the car twice since 2004 I guess it
would not be a problem.  Does anyone have another location where new holes
would not be needed??

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ