[TR] gas line clips TR3A

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 14:52:04 MST 2010

I've got some of the 59190 clips and they are too small.
They fit the brake lines just fine, but the fuel line is larger.
They do look the same in the manual, but the fuel line clip is larger - I
have a couple, but need a couple more. I can use a zip tie and a bar on the
other side of the frame, but would rather "do it right"
Thanks to all
Tom