[TR] TR3A 3rd Brake light

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 15:43:59 MST 2010

>...one of the
>regular TR3 guys had converted the license plate light of his latter model
TR3
>back to the earlier brake light/license light.B B

I'm not a guy who particularly likes to be noticed, but when I'm braking in
the TR3A, I do.B  Uh huh.B  A lot.

...So,B  what I did was rewire both the parking lights and brake lights so all
four lights in the back light up when I press the brake.B  ISTR that I had to
change the socket for the beehive flasher assembly to accept the dual bulb,
but I can't remember for sure.B  At any rate, even an English and Managment
major like me could do the math:B  four are better than two!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire