[TR] shipping a hardtop

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 09:54:49 MST 2010

Tacking onto a similar thread, I have a Factory Steel Hardtop for the
TR6, in perfect condition, been hanging in my garage since 2005 ...
painted Ferrari Red.  Anyone interested?  I have no idea as to its
value. All mounting hardware and instruction manual included.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford