[TR] Ignition wires

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:50:22 MST 2010

On 3/20/10, Carl TR <cfmtr3a at verizon.net> wrote:
> Do you (or anyone else) know where to get the wire holder?...

If you're refering to those black straps that hold the wiring loom in
a few places and the ignition wires as a group...

On the TR4 it still had a bunch of them from original but the one in
the TR3 pic I made using an original as a pattern.  As I recall I
tried sheet rubber but found it too hard to work with and had better
luck with black leather.

Let me know if you need a pattern.  The leather cut-out would make a
nice project for a Cub scout troop.

Seems some vendors used to list these but supplied a sort of plastic zip-tie.

Geo