[TR] Fw: Ignition wires

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Mar 19 15:28:51 MST 2010

Distributor should point away from the engine, at least in my car and the
manual it is that way.  Lengths are pretty straight forward, just remember
the firing order is 1-3-4-2 (front-to-back), and cut your lengths
accordingly so that they can be routed comfortably

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566