[TR] Onlookers Questions

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 08:55:17 MST 2010

Randall said "And Lucas electrics never work after the smoke leaks out!"
for
those who remember the ebay listing of a bottle of NOS Lucas smoke. my friend
just sent me the pages of questions and answers that went with that listing.
still laughing hard at the sillyness.
contact me if you want to read them
again..its worth it
frank