[TR] Onlookers Questions

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 09:10:42 MST 2010

>      The one thing that fries my a$$ is when an onlooker asks
> me if I built my
> car (a TR3) myself from a kit. It's a thoroughbred man!

I think you're looking at it the wrong way, Bill.  Way I see it, I did build
mine from a kit; AFTER having to gather together the parts of the kit!
http://tinyurl.com/y8hk7rr

I hadn't been asked if it was an MG for a long time, but yesterday this
rather cute blond yelled out her SUV window at me.  I don't mind at all!

It's great to be back to driving it all the time.

Randall