[TR] long TR4 inlet manifold in a TR3A/B ?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 11:13:39 MST 2010

Rick wrote....."to retain the TR4A exhaust and found a TR4A intake to

> mount. If you go this route, you will need the Y-connector on the
> exhaust
> pipes."

I have a brand new exhaust Y-connector for sale if anyone is
interested in doing this conversion or if you simply need a Y-connector.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net