[TR] [6pack] Door Pulls

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 10:35:14 MST 2010

Bob,

I have the TR4 door pulls on my 6.  They were there when I bought the
car so I'm not sure how they're attached but they are very handy and
solid.  The top of the door where the TR6 vinyl/foam/hand pull was is
painted body color.  I bought some replacement vinyl/foam/hand pull
strips but never put them on but even if I did I think I'd still keep
the TR4 pulls since they are so functional and they wouldn't have to
be moved to accomadate the TR6 strips.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net