[TR] Off topic, quick favor

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Tue Mar 16 05:40:32 MST 2010

On 15 Mar 2010 at 22:17, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> Now, do you see a little 'Public Service ads by Google'
> in the lower right corner, or do you see what looks like
> regular commercial entity adverts?

I use Firefox.  I see a white box at the top with a Google public
service ad.  Nothing else but the list of archives.  This was after I
clicked NoScript to temporarily allow Googlesyndication.  No other
allowance in NoScript made any difference.  (Doubleclick was the only
other entry.)  Adblock Plus reports 0 out of 6 items blocked, so it
isn't doing anything here.  I used IE Tab to try with an IE renderer,
no difference.  As near as I can tell Javascript is not blocked.

Just the white box.  One large but lonely white box.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+