[TR] Solid Copper Head Gasket for TR3

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 23:43:34 MST 2010

I had the same problem with Casper 1957 TR3. I finally found a
mechanic who did some serious checking and discovered my 87mm liners
were too short, therefore not sealing correctly with any sort of head
gasket.  Once they were replaced all is well.  It is a theory you
might want to check out ...

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford