[TR] Bosch Alternator

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 08:45:43 MST 2010

If you can find a decent rebuild shop they can fix your original
cheaper (most of the time). We had the 5 wire alternator rebuilt for
our 1970 TR6 for $80, which allowed us to maintain the original look,
important to us for Concours events.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford
anabil007 at comcast.net
Wallace, CA