[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 95

carlsereda carlsereda at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 15:18:02 MST 2010

Thanks Bob, James, Len, and Paul for sharing Len's great document on TR6
maintenance and improvements.
Applicable in a couple areas to the older TR4.
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

Over the past few weeks, James Matos, Len Renkenberger, Paul Rego and I (Bob
Danielson) have
been working together to make Len's 6-Tech Manual available for download at
no cost. Paul and I have agreed to host the manual on our respective sites
and have had a number of 6-Packers do some test downloads for us. The test
downloads have been successful so it's time to roll this out to the 6-Pack
Forum, 6-Pack Mail List, British Car Forum and the Triumph Mail List.
http://www.74tr6.com/6-tech.htm