[TR] TR3 turn signal flasher

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Thu Mar 11 21:12:45 MST 2010

I have converted my 60 TR3A to an Advance Auto Wire system a couple years ago
& love it.  I have been cleaning up my car for this Sunday's Phoenix Wheels of
Britain car show & thought I would put the voltage regulator, the "massive"
two fuse system, & turn signal flasher back in the engine compartment with the
wires leading out to nowhere.  The only thing I am missing is the flasher with
the little 90 degree bracket.  I do not even care if it works.

Does anyone know if I can buy one of those flasher at my local auto parts
store??

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ