[TR] TR3A Brake Rotors

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:38:41 MST 2010

That is helpful Cosmo, thanks. I could never read the discs of your manual
you kindly gave me as they were on an odd word processor and I only have a
Mac. Never mind.

How is your car? I remember you had issues last fall that meant you couldn't
drive to the National, after riding with uncle jack for a while. You flew in
as I recall.

If your car is fixed, what was the issue?

See you on Jekyll Island!

Cheers, Brian