[TR] Welcome to "Team.Net Forums"

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Mar 1 17:25:06 MST 2010

Bob wrote:
> Well,
>
> I went and registered for the Team.Net Forums as suggested by Mark so photos
> could be posted etc. and I was amazed how similar this forum is to the 6-pack
> forum.

I wouldn't be surprised if 6pack is using the same software.  It is
free, easy to
set up and fairly popular, so there is ongoing development.

What I imagine is that many of those who want image capability are looking
more for some sort of gallery software.  Something that allows them to
group related photos together, annotate and such.  Something more than
a forum, more like

http://www.team.net/the-local/tiki-galleries.php

The anniversary of Team.Net is coming up April 11th, the domain was
first registered in 1991.  You'd think by now I'd have all the software
you needed in place!  But as part of the anniversary I may be asking for
opnions on various things, what works and what doesn't, etc.  And part of
that will probably also be an "official" spring fund drive, with an eye
towards getting lots of new software updated, hardware speed ups and
such.  We shall see.

mjb.