[TR] Welcome to "Team.Net Forums"

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 1 16:45:37 MST 2010

Well,

I went and registered for the Team.Net Forums as suggested by Mark so photos
could be posted etc. and I was amazed how similar this forum is to the 6-pack
forum.

Very similar look-and-feel.

I would suggest all users of this email list to join. It is simple and easy
and if you wish, you can create an avatar of yourself. My avatar is my TR3 and
TR4 posing for insurance photos.

When the 6 is complete I will add it to the mix.

There is a current thread where members are posting photos of themselves and
their cars etc. You can view it at the link that Mark left:
http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27

I would also like to add that if anyone on this list wants to post a photo or
request a photo of a part, assembly etc that they use this forum, I know I
will.

Thanks Mark.

Bob