[TR] vtr

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Mon Mar 1 12:09:39 MST 2010

On Mar 1, 2010, at 9:08 AM, oliver wrote:
I just received an email from the Vintage Triumph Register.  every email they
send out has your username and password in clear text. help me out people -
this is the most egregious security practice I have ever seen.  please send
them an email and tell them to stop this practice!!!!!  tell them you will not
renew until they cease this incredibly amateurish habit.  their email is
membership at vtr.org

Good afternoon everyone,

As this is a VTR matter that doesn't involve the community as a whole, I have
responded to David privately.  I will leave it to him as to whether he wants
to share my response with the entire list.  VTR members wishing to receive a
copy of my correspondence with David may email me offlist at
bdischer at vtr.org.

Cheers,
Blake J. Discher, President