[TR] Clutch Master

Brad Kahler brad.kahler at 141.com
Wed Jun 30 19:14:41 MDT 2010

Jim,

You might find that the threads are different for the pipe fitting.  I
ran across that issue trying to install a TR6 clutch M/C in my TR4
which the previous owner had converted to using a TR6 brake booster
setup.  Bottom line is I fought it for several days before I gave up
and installed a TR4 clutch mc inmy TR4.

I'm not sure I ever did figure out just what all Triumph did
differently from the 4/4A to the 6 setup.

Brad