[TR] What cost to give up your Triumph? (Rhetorical?)

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 28 10:33:47 MDT 2010

John,

For me it is not the driving as much as the hobby of restoration and
preservation.

I do enjoy the rides to car hops etc. don't get me wrong, but I really love to
work on these cars.

My current project, a 72 TR6, will be my last restoration but with 3 Triumph
cars and 2 motorcycles, I believe I will have enough to do with maintenance
etc. in the coming retirement years.

It is not only the price of fuel, but everything we need to live and prosper
that is going up.

I guess moderation is the key in everything we do.

Bob