[TR] GT6 Filter Adapter

aribert at c3net.net aribert at c3net.net
Mon Jun 28 08:50:09 MDT 2010

I have a 90 degree spin on filter adapter on my 2.5L GT6 Convertible.  I
had to do a bit of searching to get the smallest filter can length that
would thread on.  My filter is clocked so that when viewing the LH side of
the engine so that the filter can base points to about 7 o'clock for
filter to frame clearance (to be able to install / remove the filter). My
filter adapter was driven as part of an oil cooler installation.