[TR] What cost to give up your Triumph? (Rhetorical?)

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 07:16:07 MDT 2010

John and the List,

For me, fuel cost isn't an issue and probably wouldn't be a motivator to
sell the TR6.  I only put 1000 to 1500 miles a year on the car and I
consider the car to be spring, summer, fall recreation so I'm willing to kick  in a
few more bucks for my recreation even as fuel prices will inevitably  rise.
 Considering that my wife and I are retired and have reduced our  carbon
footprint from driving/commuting considerably, so I'm not feeling guilty  from
a Green movement about taking the TR6 out for a meaningless, wandering 20
mile run into the countryside once in awhile

I think that what will eventually lead to me selling the car is either (God
 forbid) a health problem or entertaining a purchase offer from someone
which is  simply too good to resist.  The good news is that my health is still
good,  the bad news is that I've lately had two very good offers to buy the
car from  two very financially able people....turned them down but it is
tempting:)

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 6/24/2010 6:14:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,