[TR] TR6 supercharger for sale

Arakelian, Peter arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Thu Jun 24 14:34:25 MDT 2010

I know this is not usual, but I wanted to help this guy out if I could.
I received the following and I am just passing it along to anyone
interested.

>From Mr. Thomas L. Otto, Indianapolis, IN
"I am in possession of a supercharger system my brother purchased from
Moss a few years ago. Specifically it is part #150-118 for Triumph TR6
years 1972-76. My brother passed away this spring and I am Executor of
his estate.
Could you suggest ways I might dispose of it. I have advertised it on
some specialty websites, but have received little response."

When contacted, Mr. Otto stated that he would be willing to accept $2500
for the kit, which is unopened

If interested, please contact him directly at:  Thomas L Otto
[tlotto at comcast.net]

Peter Arakelian