[TR] FW: fuel additives-nitromethane

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:03:14 MDT 2010

Did anyone else get this message or was my address mined somewhere else?

Best regards,
Tom

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:54:03 +0800
Subject: Re: fuel additives-nitromethane
From: jqz.juxin at gmail.com
To: tswhitez123 at hotmail.com

Dear Purchasing Manager#,

How are you my friend#!

Thanks for your time to read my email

We are glad to write this mail to you introducing our product nitromethane and our comany Ju Xin International (Group) Co.,Limited, and i get your contact address from the Internet ,we know you are maybe in the market for this goods now.

Our company can supply  nitromethane a large steady quantity with a good quality and competitive price, we have exported it since 2006, our product quality is better than others suppliers .

We have three products exported to international market except nitromethane , namely calcium formate, hydroxylamine hydrochloride, formic acid and so on ,if you are interested in any of them please feel free to contact us.

Wish our products will be helpful for your business

Any questions,Welcome here

Best regards
--
Mr Jiang Qingzhou (Export dept.manager)
Ju Xin International(Group) Co.,LTd

TEL:+86-539-8163370
FAX:+86-539-2970186
Wp>45D?M;'#:8y>]NRK>9f6(#,5gWSSJ<~WwN*6TMbR5Nq=;My5DR;VVPNJ=#,2;WwN*NR9+K>6THN:NR*T<5D3PE5#,HN:N3PE5>yRTNRK>NRK>U}J=G)Jp5DJiCf:OM,N*W<#,P;P;#!
Dear Customers:As a regulation of Ju Xin International(Group) Co.,LTd. Email, which is only regarded as a method of communication in external trade,can not be considered as acceptance of any offer. Final acceptance of ANY deal shold take the form of written contract subscribed by Ju Xin International (Group)Co.,Ltd. Thank you!