[TR] TR 250 for sale

Joe Simcoe joe.simcoe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:03:36 MDT 2010

This is a modern day "Barn Find" . . . .I have had a TR250 in storage for
the past 15 years. Along with a 73 TR6 they are both off frame with all
parts boxed and stored.  The 250 had a restoration begun, it is a very solid
rust free car, and would be a very good candidate for restoration.  Also in
storage are most of the parts (excluding body and frame) of another 76 TR6.
 So, three cars . . . boxed, crated and stored for over 15 years now waiting
for the right person(s) to restore it (them) . . .

All in all, there are 3 engines, 3 transmissions, 3 diffs, 4 gas tanks, 3
sets of seats, (the 250 seats were restored prior to storage) MANY MANY new
parts waiting on the restoration.

I estimate that I have approx $20,000 in parts in the garage not counting
the two cars.  I know this is the same sad story you always here - "started
a restoration and didn't finish" but it is a GREAT opportunity to get into a
very nice TR250 with a little (ok maybe a lot) of work.  But the parts and
pieces are all here.

I am fixing to move, and now realize that I just won't ever get to this
project so it has to go.  I am asking $8,500 for everything.  I have
pictures to send if anyone is interested.

The cars are located in Baton Rouge LA . . . you can contact me ( Joe Simcoe
) at joe.simcoe at gmail.com

If you aren't interested tell your friends and the other members of your
clubs, I would really like to see this all go to someone who is going to
appreciate it and enjoy it

Joe Simcoe