[TR] Pos Ground v. Neg Ground

James Henningsen trguy at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 19:32:03 MDT 2010

Thank you all for the great answers to my questions regarding my recent 62 TR4
acquisition.  His name is Simon (so annointed by my three year old) and he was
neglected for the last 5 years.  My goal is to bring him back to his natural
beauty as he was born from the factory.  He is not running yet as I am going
through all of the systems.  My question is what are the visible signs of a
switch from the original positive ground to negative ground?  The battery in
the car is hooked up as a negative ground, yet the car came positive ground
originally.  The battery is dead and I'd like to not screw it up when I put a
new battery in. It still has a generator installed.
Thanks in advance,
Jim Henningsen
Maitland, FL
62 TR4 CT5212LO