[TR] Car prices from back when

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 16:05:21 MDT 2010

>...a 58 MGA that I drove
>daily for 13 years, including daily round trips of over an hour each way in
>the Pittsburgh, PA area through snow/ice up & down some significant hills! I
>would wear my USAF winter flying suit & USAF parka to keep warm.  Ahhh, those
>were the days!  :-)

Ooohhhhh, John, John, John....  How could you possibly trade the frozen east where real men shiver, for the golden climes of Arizona where you can no longer practice the manly art of whining about the cold????  Tsk tsk.

...Reminds me.  This summer I have to install the heater you recommended....

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hamsphire