[TR] Recommendations for Chrome Plater?

Jeremy Kinney kinneyjr at msn.com
Thu Jun 17 11:12:38 MDT 2010

Yep, I'm doing my homework, know what to look for, etc., but I would like to
know if anyone had a great experience (with the assumption that they did they
homework and knew what they were looking for) with a particular plater in the
not-too-distant past.

Has anyone tried Hanlon Plating in Richmond?  I'm in the mid-Atlantic, but
I'll open up to any suggestions.

Thanks!

Jeremy

> Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:34:56 -0500
> From: cfmtr3a at verizon.net
> To: kinneyjr at msn.com
> CC: triumphs at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [TR] Recommendations for Chrome Plater?
>
> So that you are comparing apples to apples - you may want to only consider
those that actually see the piece before they quote a price. also compare
their process. I don't remember the specifics of chroming but there is chrome
and then there is Chrome....

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/cfmtr3a@verizon.net