[TR] Auto products - sadly not Triumph

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 20:58:41 MDT 2010

OK, I have it now.  It is a plastic case with red background labeling, mostly white text.

Detailer's Choice
PVA SPONGE CLOTH
KWIK DRY

Rinse out thoroughly before first use.  Re-wet if the Kwik Dry dries out.  After use, clean thoroughly, store damp in the tube.  If dirty, machine wash with mild detergent.  DU NOT USE BLEACH.  DO NOT MACHINE DRY.

TIGER ACCESSORY GROUP, LLC
Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069

Made in China

OK, I don't get it.  What keeps it from becoming a mold factory?

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
1979 Caterham Super Seven
2004 Suburban 8.1
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net