[TR] Heat resistant paint

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Wed Jun 16 15:13:19 MDT 2010

Angelo

I have seen on some of the performance tv shows ( shhh hot rod shows :-)
), use of exhaust wrap.  They claim that it keeps the engine bay cooler
and is less prone to falling apart like paint etc.

I had the headers ceramic coated on the ex's mustang years ago and the
coating peeled off within a year.  Won't be travelling down that road
again.

David