[TR] PDWA

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Jun 16 13:16:17 MDT 2010

In a message dated 6/16/2010 12:17:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org writes:
> That's what I get for skimming.......... umm......maybe add the warning
> light to really get him frustrated?

I think most of us on the list would notice if one brake circuit stopped
working no matter how gradually it failed.  ANYBODY would notice a sudden
catastrophic failure so that's not the issue.  But many commuters don't pay
attention to such things (what with cell phones, PDA's and all those other, more
important things to do behind the wheel) and could loose one circuit and
not notice in daily driving.  It is for these folks the light was implemented.

But a solenoid with a sharp point embedded in the seat might be
entertaining.

Dave